A Message From Casey...

Hi Everyone, it's Casey!  Every so often, I like to share a touching moment on my blog that really reminds me just how much I love my job.   The other day, I received the nicest hand written letter in the mail from a patient of mine.  The fact that this person took the time to sit down and write me a letter means so much to me and it warms my heart.  It's so rewarding to work closely with each of my patients and it's a true honor to help each them achieve their desired goals.  The letter below is from a recent Kybella patient and is posted with permission.




Dear Casey,
Just a quick note to share with you my sincere gratitude for my Kybella treatment.  As you know, I was a little nervous about this and I really didn't know what to expect as this was my very first cosmetic procedure ever.  I was elated to discover that the actual procedure was surprisingly easy and rather pain free.  I experienced only minor discomfort for a few hours afterwards and I was even able to go out for a bite to eat that same evening and with no issues at all. I can't wait to see how I look after the full 8 week healing period is completed.  This has been a very positive experience for me and I wanted to take the time to express to you my sincere appreciation for your patience, expertise, and complete professionalism.    Have a wonderful day and I'll be in touch soon.

If you're interested in learning more about Kybella or any of my other procedures, please visit my website at caseypowellpa.com for a complete listing with full descriptions.  You can contact me directly via email or telephone to arrange a consultation, or if you have any questions. We look forward to hearing from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Acne Scar Minimization | Casey Powell PA

Cosmetic Laser Treatments

The Full Scoop On Chemical Peels